Rolle, Breeland, Ryan, Landau, Wingler, & Hindman


There are two kinds of coverage that you should always have in your auto insurance policy: liability coverage and underinsured motorist coverage. The underinsured motorist coverage is vital, since a significant percentage of drivers in Texas are not insured, and these uninsured drivers are often the worst drivers and the ones most likely to be in an accident. The amount of underinsured motorist coverage you should carry should be enough to protect you and your family from claims against you, or if you or your family members are injured in an accident and the responsible driver is uninsured or underinsured. This amount should range from $100,000 to $500,000, depending on the size of your family and your specific needs.

It is also a good idea to carry PIP coverage, collision coverage and comprehensive coverage.

You can place news, pictures or advertisements here